Hi to all here a new Software for Pisi Linux
Audex is an audio grabber tool for CD-ROM drives based on KDE 4
creates profiles for LAME, OGG Vorbis (oggenc), FLAC, MP4/M4A/AAC
(faac) and RIFF WAVE. Please install your favorite encoder.
Of course for WAVE no external encoder is needed!
Beyond you can define custom profile, which means, that audex works together with commmand line encoders in general.
You can define extensive filename schemes. Please take a look at the documentation on the Audex webpage to see what's possible.
Some features are:
* Extracting with CDDA Paranoia. So you have quite perfect audio quality.
* Extracting and encoding run parallel.
* Extensive filename schemes.
* Filename editing with local and remote CDDB/FreeDB database.
* Metadata correction tools like capitalize etc.
* Multi-profile ripping (with one commandline-encoder per profile).
* Fetch covers from the internet and store them in the database.
* Create playlists, cover and template-based-info files in target directory.
* Creates ripping and encoding protocols.
* Transfer files with KDE KIO-Slaves.
You can install it as follow:
Open a Terminal and give in
sudo pisi bi https://github.com/pisilinux/playground/raw/master/groni/audex/pspec.xml
and here some screenshots for you